Italian Serie A Football
There is nothing quite like the atmosphere of an Italian Serie A football match and a 'derby' between the two Rome and Milan teams in particular.
We can provide the very best tickets or hospitality boxes for all games and excellent centrally located hotels.
Suggested trips to enhance your visit:
- Plenty of places to visit and some of the best shopping in Europe.
- An interesting trip could be to drive to Stresa, on Lake Maggiore, to take a private boat to the islands in the centre of the lake, lunching on Isola dei Pescatori.
- Apart from visiting the many attractions of Rome it would be wonderful to drive out along the Appian Way to visit the Castelli Romani – hill towns close to Rome and lunch in one of the best known restaurants with panoramic views over Lake Albano.
- On the Bay of Naples with Vesuvius as a backdrop, a drive along the beautiful Amalfi Coast visiting Positano and lunching in Amalfi is a must.
- An alternative could be a visit to the islands of Ischia or Capri.
- Once capital of Italy, Turin is interesting and vibrant. A visit to a coffee shop to try 'bicerin' and a chocolate tasting is a must.
- The wine producing area of Langhe Roero is an interesting trip to make to taste some of the great 'reds' that this area produces and sample some of its excellent cuisine.